Our proprietary concrete mix results in superior strength and durability, allowing us to offer the industry leading 15 warranty.
This 15-year limited warranty applies to the repair of a boulder due to a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by vandalism or abuse, and also failure to ensure proper handling of the boulder while it is being installed, or installing the boulder on a surface other than that recommended by the manufacturer. Warranty claims must be filed within the applicable warranty period, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and photos of the failure.
- Defects in material or workmanship do not include the following conditions:
- Hairline cracking that does not alter the strength and climbability of the boulder
- Concrete color variations: shades of gray, black or any other color changes following installation (note: the boulder is finished with a clear coat that should be examined annually and re-applied every 3 -5 years or as required)
- This limited warranty replaces all other express warranties. Any implied warranty of suitability, merchantability or fitness of this product for any purpose whatsoever is limited to the same duration as that of this warranty. RockCraft Designs shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.RockCraft Designs shall, at its entire discretion, repair or replace the product if it is found to have a defect in material or workmanship. The paint finish on the repaired portion of the boulder will be done to blend with the then current color as changes due to weathering or climbing. In no case is a variation color a valid reason for a claim on the part of the buyer, provided that such repairs do not alter the structural quality of the boulder.
- This warranty only applies to the original buyer of the product as of the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs or any use that fails to abide by the recommendations of the designer.
- A receiving inspection must be jointly made by RockCraft Design, or a person acting as our Agent and the buyer of the product to be considered valid. RockCraft Design reserves the right to make an inspection at any time.
- If there is to be a claim under this warranty, the buyer shall advise RockCraft Design immediately. The customer is strongly advised to make a yearly inspection of each boulder. If he so wishes, the buyer may contact the manufacturer, RockCraft Design, to request an inspection at a price to be agreed upon.
|Safety||Shipping & Installation||Warranty|
|RockCraft products in your area||Power Point Presentation||Frequently Asked Questions|